Framework for Fair Access Development Group
Role of the group
We are responsible for developing a framework for fair access to higher education in Scotland.
The Framework, which will be published in 2018, will set out a route map for delivery of fair access including best practice guidelines.
We met for the first time in May 2017.
- Conor Ryan (chair) - Director of Research and Communications, Sutton Trust
- Kenny Anderson - Director, SWAP West
- Robin Ashton - Executive Director, Glasgow Colleges' Regional Board
- Dr Vikki Boliver - Director of Research, School of Applied Social Sciences, Durham University
- Dr Dee Bird - Assistant Director/ Outcome Agreement Manager, Scottish Funding Council
- Dr Katrina Castle - Head of Widening Access, Edinburgh Napier University
- Dr Neil Croll - Head of Widening Participation, University of Glasgow
- Lynn Graham - Strategic Lead Access to Higher Education, Scottish Government
- Dr Stephanie Mckendry - Implementation Advisor/Researcher, Commissioner for Fair Access
- Gordon Bone – Head Teacher, Prestwick Academy