Scottish Fuel Poverty Strategic Working Group
Role of the group
This one-year short-life group was independent of Government, but produced papers for Scottish Ministers on improving domestic energy efficiency.
It provided information and advice on fuel poverty for the forthcoming Scottish Energy Efficiency Programme.
And also helped make sure the new devolved powers are used in a way that bring the most benefit to the people of Scotland.
- Chair – Professor David Sigsworth OBE
- Donna Burnett – NHS Health Scotland
- Alan Ferguson – Existing Homes Alliance
- Norman Kerr – Energy Action Scotland
- Trisha McAuley – Management Consultant
- Marion Davis – One Parent Families
- Ade Kearns – University of Glasgow
- Policy Adviser - Elizabeth Leighton
- Secretariat – Energy Action Scotland
- Gordon Grant - Chair of the Green Growth Group
- Tony Cain - ALACHO
- Julie Deegan Wood – Citizens Advice Scotland (until June 2016)