Homelessness and Rough Sleeping Action Group
Role of the group
The Homelessness and Rough Sleeping Action Group will recommend to Scottish Government Ministers the actions and solutions needed to eradicate rough sleeping and transform the use of temporary accommodation in Scotland.
They will also advise Ministers on how to ensure the recommendations are successfully implemented to secure rapid change and improvement towards the Government's goals.
- Jon Sparkes, Crisis (Chair)
- Russell Barr, Former Moderator, Church of Scotland
- Maggie Brunjes, Glasgow Homeless Network
- Mike Dailly, Govan Law Centre
- David Duke, Street Soccer
- Suzanne Fitzpatrick, Heriot Watt University
- Josh Littlejohn, Social Bite
- Lorraine McGrath, Simon Community/Streetwork
- Susanne Miller, Glasgow City Council
- John Mills, Fife Council & ALACHO
- Shona Stephen, Queens Cross Housing Association
- Alison Watson, Shelter Scotland