Inward Investment Forum
Role of the group
We established the Inward Investment Forum in November 2017 to support companies that invest in Scotland to develop, grow and expand through greater engagement with government.
The Forum enables us and our enterprise agencies to listen to and engage with Scotland's major inward investors, while enabling investors to share their views, experience and expertise with us and each other. This insight will help us to create the right business environment for inward investment to thrive.
View the group's full remit in the minutes for the Forum's first meeting.
Chair of the Inward Investment Forum
- Keith Brown, Cabinet Secretary for Economy, Jobs and Fair Work
- Ruth Minnican, Diageo
- Colin Stewart, Citi Investor Services
- Martyn White, Computershare UK
- James Won, CS Wind
- Dave Tudor, GlaxoSmithKlein
- Fiona Hamill, Johnson and Johnson Medical Ltd (Lifescan)
- Beth Tope, Kyowa Kirin International Ltd.
- Ben Hadfield, Marine Harvest
- John Reid, Michelin
- John McGrory, Morgan Stanley
- Kathleen Grieve, MSD
- David Bunton, Reprocell Europe
- Nicola Spence, Spirit Aerosystems
- Ken Sutherland, Toshiba Medical Visualisation Systems
- David Turner, Webhelp
- Julian Taylor, Scottish Development International
- Richard Rollison, Scottish Government
- Judith Hill, Scottish Government
- Anne Buchanan, Scottish Government