Ministerial Advisory Group on Disability
Role of the group
To promote and protect disabled people's equality and human rights, and support the development and sustainability of a strong relationship between the Minister and disabled people.
Membership and future meetings of the group are currently under review and will be announced in autumn 2016.
Members of the group between April 2015 and May 2016 were:
- Marco Biagi, Minister for Local Government and Community Empowerment (Co Chair)
- Dr Jim Elder Woodward - Convenor of the Scottish Independent Living Coalition (Co Chair)
- Heather Fisken - Independent Living in Scotland
- Susan Gracekamp - Scottish Disability Equality Forum
- Delia Henry - Action on Hearing Loss (on behalf of Disability Agenda Scotland)
- Janis MacDonald - Scottish Council on Deafness
- Dianna Manson - Voices of Experience (VOX)
- John Sawkins - Voices of Experience (VOX)
- Sally Witcher - Inclusion Scotland