- 28 Apr 2016
You have the right to make an advertisement discontinuance notice appeal to Scottish Ministers where a planning authority:
- serves an advertisement discontinuance notice
The attached guidance explains:
- what the appeals process is
- how to complete and submit your form
- how to get in touch
- how to submit documents to the DPEA electronically
There is no fee for this type of appeal. Everybody who participates in the process is normally expected to cover their own expenses.
This appeal can also be made using the eplanning portal.
This form and guidance relates to appeals made under:
- Regulation 21 of the Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements) Regulations 1984 and
- the Town and Country Planning (Appeals) (Scotland) Regulations 2013
A guide to planning appeals explains what can be appealed to ministers and provides context for our appeals forms.
If you take part in the appeals process, use DPEA websites, contact the division or attend a webcast, the DPEA may collect certain information about you. To find out more about what information is collected, how the information is used and managed please read the DPEA's privacy notice
Telephone: 0300 244 6668
Planning and Environmental Appeals Division
4 The Courtyard
Callendar Business Park