6. Strategic Environmental Assessment Guidance : http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Environment/environmental-assessment/sea
10. See section 107 of the Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 for full definition.
11. Link to the statutory guidance will be added once published.
12. Point (2) takes effect as regards each local authority eight years after the coming into force of its first allotment site regulations made under section 115(1) of the Act.
61. Para 2.1, The Third State of Scotland's Greenspace Report, Feb 2018 http://www.greenspacescotland.org.uk/Data/Sites/1/media/docs/sosgreport/3rdstateofscotlandsgreenspacereport_010218.pdf
62. Fig 7, LRRG Final Report, 2014 http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0045/00451087.pdf
63. Table 16, Scottish Vacant Derelict Land Survey, 2016 https://beta.gov.scot/publications/scottish-vacant-derelict-land-survey-2016/
67. Community Empowerment Bill : http://www.parliament.scot/S4_LocalGovernmentandRegenerationCommittee/General%20Documents/CE_Bill_Stage_1_SG_response_-_Feb_2015.pdf
69. Guidance is available in the Scottish Government website https://beta.gov.scot/publications/community-empowerment-scotland-act-summary/
70. Tripartite Group : https://beta.gov.scot/search/?q=allotments
71. GYOWG : http://www.growyourownscotland.info/
73. Details of the 2016 FGS event can be found at: http://www.growyourownscotland.info/resources/food-growing-strategies/
74. FCFCG : https://www.farmgarden.org.uk/your-area/scotland
75. greenspace scotland : http://greenspacescotland.org.uk/
76. SAGS: http://www.sags.org.uk/
78. Trellis : http://www.trellisscotland.org.uk/