Through this fund we will explore partnership approaches between statutory bodies and local communities with a shared interest in exploring new and sustainable ways of working to improve local outcomes.
The fund will contribute to the achievement of the ESF Operational Programme targets for:
- Community based or community services supported
- New childcare places available
- Deprived or fragile communities supported
And Aspiring Communities Fund targets for:
- People benefitting from new services/support
- New or improved community owned assets (noting that capital for acquisition must be obtained from other non ESF sources)
The fund supports new or enhanced activity only, and cannot be used for activities previously or currently funded under any other ESF funding programmes.
Applications must be submitted to email@example.com no later than 5pm Friday 1 June 2018.
Email: AspiringCommunities@gov.scot. Please enter “request for further information” into the subject heading.