2. Registering with Rural Payments and Services
To apply for this scheme you must be registered with our new system, even if you were previously registered with us. You can do this in three ways.
The best way to register is online. To do this, you need to follow these two steps:
1. Go to https://www.ruralpayments.org and click on 'Register' then go through the registration process.
2. Then login, click on 'Registration' and follow the instructions on screen.
You will need your Business Reference Number ( BRN), a note of the phone number you have given us and your sterling bank account number (if you receive funding). You'll need to check the information we hold for you and add your National Insurance number and date of birth.
Using an agent
If you use an agent, you can register online (as above) and then mandate your agent to do the rest of the work for you. Or, you can mandate your agent using a form. To do this, follow these two steps:
1. Complete a Business Mandate Form - this allows you to register and mandate your agent to work on your behalf.
2. Send your completed form to your local RPID area office and we will create your account so your agent can complete your registration and work on your behalf.
You can find the form on Rural Payments and Services at https://www.ruralpayments.org or collect one from your local RPID area office.
Via your local RPID area office
You can also register by completing a paper Registration Form. Contact your local RPID area office for more information.