- To review standards in light of evidence from Grenfell Tower.
- To comment on appropriateness and relevance of the current standards and guidance.
- To consider the relevant of British Standard and European tests.
- To provide an opinion of whether any changes are necessary.
- To keep this under review, as further evidence emerges.
To recommend what changes might be necessary.
- Sam Allwinkle, Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- Luke Bisby, Edinburgh University
- Colin Blick, Welsh Government
- Damien Fairley, Northern Ireland Building Regulations
- Stephen Good, Construction Scotland Innovation Centre
- Alan McAulay, Local Authority Building Standards Scotland
- Keith McGillivray, British Automatic Fire Sprinkler Association
- Dave Latto, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
- Debbie Smith, BRE Global
- Colin Todd, CS Todd Associates Ltd.
- Mike Wood, Fire Sector Federation
Phone: 0300 244 4000 – Central Enquiry Unit
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House