To submit materials to be considered as part of this collection, email them to DPEA@gov.scot.
Planning authorities can make submissions using the eplanning document exchange system.
Local development plan
- City of Edinburgh local development plan
- Revised Developer Contributions and Infrastructure Delivery (finalised September 2017).
- Edinburgh BioQuarter and South East Wedge Parkland Supplementary Guidance (finalised December 2013).
- City Centre Retail Core (adopted in February 2017).
- Town Centres:
- Tollcross (adopted in February 2017).
- Gorgie/ Dalry (adopted in February 2014).
- Corstorphine (adopted in April 2017).
- Leith (adopted in April 2017).
- Brunstfield/ Morningside (adopted in April 2017).
Currently being redrafted:
- Stockbridge (finalised March 2017).
- Portobello (finalised March 2017).
- Nicolson Street/ Clerk
- Guidance for Householders (finalised December 2012).
- Guidance for Businesses (finalised February 2014).
- Listed Buildings & Conservation Areas (finalised February 2014).
- Edinburgh Design Guidance – (finalised May 2013 - currently being redrafted).
- Edinburgh Street Design Guidance (finalised January 2015).
- Advertisements, Sponsorship and City Dressing (finalised December 2013).
- Art in Public Places (finalised November 1998).
- Communications Infrastructure (finalised December 2013).
- Development in the Countryside & Green Belt (no date - currently being redrafted).
- Open Space Strategy (finalised December 2016).
- Parking Standards (finalised December 2009).
- Student Housing (finalised February 2016).
- Sustainable Lighting Strategy for Edinburgh
- Conservation Area Character Appraisals