1. A number of respondents made general comments here that were not directly answering Question 1. These comments are considered in the final section of the report.
2. The 2007 Act can be accessed at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2007/15/contents
3. Available at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/asp/2014/10/enacted
4. Further information on the recent consultation on the Draft Model Tenancy Agreement is available from the Scottish Government's website at:
6. 53(b)(i) reads "the lease or the tenancy agreement or, if these are not available, as much information about the tenancy as the landlord can give".
7. The 2011 Regulations can be accessed at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/sdsi/2011/9780111011850/contents
8. Where a respondent cross-referenced between their comments at different questions, their comment is only included in the total number of comments at that question if it is referenced within the analysis.
Email: Ged Millar, Ged.Millar@gov.scot
Phone: 0300 244 4000 – Central Enquiry Unit
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House