To submit materials to be considered as part of this collection, email them to DPEA@gov.scot.
Planning authorities can make submissions using the eplanning document exchange system.
To submit a document on this list as part of your document list, you must hyperlink the document name with the URL for the document. Please note it is not sufficient to provide a link to the front page of the core documents library, accompanied by a list of relevant documents. The links must to be to each specific document referred to. Any document lists submitted without complete links for each document will be returned to you. If you are referring to an extract of a larger document, you should specify the relevant section in your document list e.g. Local development plan - Chapter 3 - Section 7.2.
Local development plan
- East Renfrewhsire local development plan
- East Renfrewshire local development plan - map 1
- East Renfrewshire local development plan - map 2
- East Renfrewshire local development plan - map 3
- Affordable Housing
- Barrhead North masterplan
- Barrhead South masterplan
- Dams to Darnley country park
- Daylight and sunlight
- Development contributions
- Drumby Crescent development brief
- Energy efficient design
- Green network and environmental management
- Householder design guide
- Maidenhill masterplan
- Management and protection of the built heritage
- Neilston Infill development strategy
- Renewable energy
- Residential street design
- Rural development guidance