1. More information on SEEP is available at: http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Business-Industry/Energy/SEEP
2. More information on the Energy Strategy is available at: http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Business-Industry/Energy/energystrategy
3. SAP 2016 methodology is currently being developed. Upon completion, Scottish Government will consider commissioning analysis to enable the extension of the relevant Tables within this guidance to include SAP 2016.
4. Developing regulation of energy efficiency of private sector housing: modelling improvements to the target stock - Main Research Report, table A8.6, http://www.gov.scot/Publications/2015/11/4536/15
6. Scottish Greenhouse Gas Emissions, 2015, table B1, /publications/scottish-greenhouse-gas-emissions-2015/342095.
7. Scottish House Condition Survey 2015: Key Findings, section 3.5.2, https://beta.gov.scot/publications/scottish-house-condition-survey-2015-key-findings/pages/4/#f15.
8. EESSH data - all social landlords complete datasets 2015/16 and 2016/17, https://www.scottishhousingregulator.gov.uk/publications/eessh-data-all-social-landlords-complete-dataset-2015-16, and https://www.scottishhousingregulator.gov.uk/publications/eessh-data-all-social-landlords-complete-dataset-2016-17.
10. More information on Home Energy Scotland is available at: http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/scotland/home-energy-scotland