With reference to the above and Annex 1 which follows, please answer the following questions, stating your reasons.
1. Do you agree or disagree the application fees should be revised to maintain and improve our service levels?
2. Do you agree or disagree that we should continue to have a fixed fee structure as proposed?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the proposal that application fees should be phased in the manner proposed, to spread the risk associated with potentially abortive or unsuccessful application costs?
4. Do you agree or disagree the existing arrangement should continue where the same fee is required for overhead lines exceeding 15km in length whether or not there is EIA development? If you disagree please provide a proposed alternative and expand on this in your answer to question 6.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the introduction of a fee for processing applications for variations of consent, whether for EIA or non- EIA development? If you disagree please provide a proposed alternative and expand on this in your answer to question 6.
6. On balance, do you agree or disagree with the fee levels proposed? If you disagree, please specify which fee in Annex 1 you think should be reconsidered and provide a proposed alternative.
7. Do the proposals in this consultation have any financial, regulatory or resource implications for you and/or your business (if applicable)? If so please explain these.
8. Do you have any other comments?