8. The approach to reform is guided by a commitment that public services will exhibit three key characteristics: that people can expect their services to be person-centred, assets based and values driven. For more information see www.gov.scot/Topics/Government/PublicServiceReform/Christie
21. Respondents were able to select one or more of these options
22. Previously respondents were asked how they would rate arrangements for getting to see other services.
23. The OOH period is defined as: the period beginning at 6.30 pm from Monday to Thursday and ending at 8.00 am the following day; the period between 6.30 pm on Friday and 8.00 am the following Monday; and Christmas Day, New Year's Day and other public or local holidays.
25. Respondents were able to select one or more of these options
26. Defined as help from statutory, private or voluntary organisations including help that is paid for.
28. The 2016 Scottish Health Survey provides a more recent estimate of 15 per cent – www.gov.scot/Publications/2017/10/2970/345763
29. Respondents were able to select one or more of these options