5. Requests for copies of individual consultation responses should be sent to: Judith.Ballantine@gov.scot.
6. One duplicate response - sent by email and also submitted via the online response form - was excluded. One response was an updated version of a response submitted earlier; the earlier response was removed. One submission turned out not to be a response to the consultation, but rather correspondence which was intended for one of the consultation respondents; this was removed.
7. Note, though, that there is no a priori reason why smaller / shorter / more flexible grants cannot be subject to a competitive selection process
8. Browne, E. (2015). Incentives from donor funding mechanisms for civil society organisations ( GSDRC Helpdesk Research Report 1257). Birmingham, UK: GSDRC, University of Birmingham. See http://www.gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/HDQ1257.pdf
9. Note that Question 10b did not raise any distinct themes and the views expressed in response to this question are presented alongside other views on partnership working and harnessing local expertise.
10. Note that Questions 8 and 9 asked for views on how expertise from Scotland could be harnessed to deliver any potential new thematic priorities. The analysis of respondents' comments on these two questions are summarised in Annex 5.
12. The analysis presented in this annex takes account of comments on the consultation process made in response to other consultation questions ( i.e. Questions 1 to 22).