We would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this case study. By openly sharing your experiences, your challenges and your learning, you are helping to spread best practice and drive system-wide improvement.
These stories serve to inspire others and celebrate the hard work of individuals who are committed to making things better for patients. In particular, we would like to acknowledge:
- Project Manager, Patsy Pattie;
- Chief Operating Officer, Julie White;
- Health Intelligence Analyst, Bill Mitchell;
- Senior Charge Nurse, Vicki Nicoll and all staff at the Dumfries and Galloway Royal infirmary Hospital;
- Case study writer, Kate Philbin and the National Unscheduled Care Team.
- Deputy Nurse Director, Alice Wilson
- Consultant in Infectious Diseases, Dr Gwyneth Jones,
- Pharmacist, Laura Graham
If you are inspired to share your improvement story, we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch at UnscheduledCareTeam@gov.scot
Email: Jessica Milne
Phone: 0300 244 4000 – Central Enquiry Unit
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House