9. Appendix 1: Remit and membership of the Assurance and Advisory Group
Remit of the Group:
"To provide a staging report to Scottish Government on the deliverability of NHS Tayside's 5 year Transformation Programme. This will include a review of:
- the service change plans
- organisational capacity to deliver the service change plans
- robustness of the financial plans, underlying assumptions and the level of risk
The remit extends to all areas of service and expenditure related to NHS Tayside, including the role of Integration Authorities in delivering the plan, partnership working and public participation."
- Alan Gray, Director of Finance, NHS Grampian
- Paul Hawkins, Chief Executive, NHS Fife
- Professor Stephen Logan, Chair, NHS Grampian
- Professor Alex McMahon, Executive Director Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professionals, NHS Lothian
- Professor Sir Lewis Ritchie, Primary Care and Public Health Academic, Chair of the Assurance and Advisory Group
Additional technical advice was kindly provided by:
- Dr Alastair Cook, Medical Director, North Lanarkshire Health and Social Care
- Eibhlin McHugh, Joint Director Health and Social Care, Midlothian Council
- Dr Helene Irvine, Consultant in Public Health Medicine, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde.
Secretariat was provided by Yvonne Summers, David Anderson and Lynsey Macdonald from the Scottish Government.
"The Group will work alongside NHS Tayside Chair and Chief Executive and will report to Paul Gray, Director General Health and Social Care and Chief Executive NHSScotland.
Christine McLaughlin, Scottish Government Director of Health Finance will be the Sponsor Director for the Health and Social Care Management Board, supported by Colin Brown, co-ordinating the involvement of other Scottish Government officials as may be required."