Responding to the Consultation
9. We are launching this consultation on 22 June, seeking responses by 27 August 2015. This is a 9 week consultation, a slight reduction on the standard 12 week period as we consider the changes to be limited and many of the issues have already been established in previous consultations on this topic.
10. We invite you to comment on any aspect of our proposals but have also provided consultation questions on which we would appreciate your response.
11. The consultation questions refer to impact assessments which have informed these proposals. Those assessments have been published separately but at the same time as this consultation. Comments on those impact assessments should be received by 27 August 2015, using the same details as given below . A Respondent Information Form is provided at the end of this document to return with your comments.
12. This is an internet based consultation so please respond to the questions via the Scottish Government's Citizen Space website: https://consult.scotland.gov.uk/development-rights/permitted-development-rights
13. You can also make your comments known in writing to:Air Source Heat Pumps and Solar Panels Permitted Development Rights Consultation
FAO Simon Bonsall