1. " Fire Precautions in Domestic Childminding Premises: A Guide to Childminders" produced by the Chief Fire Officers Association (Scotland).
2. UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) is the national accreditation body for the UK
3. An 'electrical installation' is the electrical system from the premise's supply meter point to the socket outlets etc.
4. tested to BS 476: Part 22
5. tested to BS EN 1634: Part 1
6. The mutual terms 'swing-free' and 'free-swing' are both in common use.
Email: Richard Hastings, Richard.Hastings@scot.gov