Table 9: Total reserved public sector employment by sector; Scotland, Full-time equivalent
Not Seasonally Adjusted
|Civil Service||Public Bodies||Armed Forces||Public Corporations||Public Sector
|Change on year to:|
|% change on year:|
1. Figures have been rounded to the nearest hundred. Percentages are based on unrounded figures.
2. Public sector financial institutions include Northern Rock (classified to the public sector from Q4 2007), Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc and Lloyds Banking Group plc (both classified to the public sector from Q4 2008).
3. Where the change on the year is less than 50 this rounds to '0'.
4. Since Q3 2013 Royal Mail Plc and Direct Line Group have been reclassified as former public corporations into private sector
5. Detailed tables showing a full time series of data - all quarters back to Q1 1999 - are available to download from the Public Sector Employment Websection: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Labour-Market/PublicSectorEmployment
Email: Susanne Ross
Phone: 0300 244 4000 – Central Enquiry Unit
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House