1. Scottish Government (2016). Beating Cancer: Ambition and
Action Available from:
http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Resource/Doc/242498/0067458.pdf. (accessed December 2016).
2. McNamara C, Davies J, Dyer M, Hoskin P, Illidge T, Lyttelton M, (2011) British Committee for Standards in Haematology. Guidelines on the investigation and management of follicular lymphoma. Available from: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2141.2011.08969.x/full
3. Scottish Government (2012) PET/ CT Scan Clinical Indications Protocols for NHS Scotland. Available from: http://www.nsd.scot.nhs.uk/Documents/2016-07-12%20MDICN%20PET_CT%20Paper%206.pdf (accessed July 2017)
4. Brusamolino E, Bacigalupo A, Barosi G, Biti G, Gobbi PG,
Levis A, et al. (2009) Classical Hodgkin's lymphoma in adults:
guidelines of the Italian Society of Haematology, the Italian
Society of Experimental Haematology, and the Italian Group for Bone
Marrow Transplantation on initial work-up, management, and
Available from: http://www.haematologica.org/content/94/4/550 (accessed July 2017)
5. Parker A, Bain B, Devereux S, Gatter K, Jack A, Matutes E, et
al. (2010) Best Practice in Lymphoma Diagnosis and Reporting
[online]. Available from:
http://www.bloodmed.com/contentimage/guidelines/3455.pdf (accessed May 2017).
6. Mead GM, Barrans SL, Quian W et al (2008) A Prospective clinicopathologic study of dose modified CODOX-M/IVAC in patients with sporadic Burkitt Lymphoma defined using cytogenetic and immunophenotypic criteria. Blood 2008 112:2246-2260.
7. Tomita N, Tokunaka M, Nakamura N, et al. (2009) Clinicopathological features of lymphoma/leukemia patients carrying both BCL2 and MYC translocations. Haematologica 94:935-943.
8. NHS Quality Improvement Scotland (2008) Management of Core Cancer Services Standards http://www.healthcareimprovementscotland.org/our_work/cancer_care_improvement/cancer_resources/standards_for_cancer_services.aspx (accessed August 2013)
9. NICE (2006) Rituximab for the treatment of follicular lymphoma . Available from: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ta243.
10. SMC (2008) rituximab, 100mg and 500mg concentrate for solution for infusion (MabThera®). Available from: http://www.scottishmedicines.org.uk/SMC_Advice/Advice/493_08_rituximab__MabThera_/rituximab__MabThera_
11. Scottish Clinical Imaging Network (2016). Scottish Guidelines on the use of PET/ CT Scanning in the management of patients with lymphoma. Available from: http://www.nsd.scot.nhs.uk/Documents/2016-07-12%20PET-CT%202016-03%20FINAL%20guidance%20on%20lymphoma.pdf (accessed July 2017)
12. Cerci JJ, et al (2010). 18F-FDG PET after 2 cycles of ABVD predicts event-free survival in early and advanced Hodgkin Lymphoma. J Nuclear Medicine 51: 1337-1343.
13. NICE (2011) TA226 Rituximab for the first-line maintenance treatment of follicular non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. Available from: https://www.nice.org.uk/Guidance/ta226 (accessed July 2017)
Institute for Health Research (2011). Eligibility Criteria for
Clinical Research Network Support. Available from:
http://www.nihr.ac.uk/funding-and-support/documents/Study-Support-Service/Eligibility/Eligibility%20Criteria%20for%20NIHRCRN%20support.pdf (accessed December 2016)
15. NHS National Institute for Health Research. Clinical Trials Toolkit: Glossary [online]. 2013 [cited 2013 December 19]; Available from: http://www.ct-toolkit.ac.uk/glossary
16. National Cancer Institute. Translational Research Working Group Definition of Translational Research. [online]. 2013. [cited 2013 December 19]; Available from: https://www.cancer.gov/images/trwg/trwg-oct06rt-exsum-11-21-06.pdf.
Email: Jennifer Doherty, LymphomaQPIPublicEngagement@gov.scot
Phone: 0300 244 4000 – Central Enquiry Unit
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House