8. Areas for Future Consideration
The Lymphoma QPI Groups have not been able to identify sufficient evidence, or determine appropriate measurability specifications, to address all areas felt to be of key importance in the treatment of lymphoma, and therefore in improving the quality of care for patients affected by lymphoma.
The following areas for future consideration have been raised across the lifetime of the Lymphoma QPIs:
- Timely Hickman line insertion and maintenance of Hickman lines.
- Histology minimum panels for diagnosis of lymphoma.
- Production of final integrated report for all patients with lymphoma before treatment
- Access to a specific cancer nurse specialist.
Email: Jennifer Doherty, LymphomaQPIPublicEngagement@gov.scot
Phone: 0300 244 4000 – Central Enquiry Unit
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House