You have the right to make a review of old mineral permissions appeal to Scottish Ministers where a planning authority:
- has refused your application
- has imposed conditions you disagree with
- has not issued a decision within the set timescale
The attached guidance explains:
- how to submit documents electronically
There is no fee for this type of appeal. Everybody who participates in the process is normally expected to cover their own expenses.
This appeal can also be made using the eplanning portal.
You can [track the progress of your appeal online] (https://www.dpea.scotland.gov.uk)
This form relates to appeals made under:
- Schedules 8, 9 and 10 of the Town and Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997 and
- in respect of review of old mineral permission applications
Planning Circular 3 2011: The Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Scotland) Regulations 2011 provides context for this specific appeal.
A guide to planning appeals explains what can be appealed to ministers and provides context for our appeals forms.