Role of the registered social worker in statutory interventions: guidance for local authorities
- National Performance Framework, November 2007
- Published March 2009 and available at http://www.socialworkscotland.org.uk/resources/pub/GuidanceRoleCSWODocMarch2009.pdf
- Still under development but expected Spring 2010
Changing Lives, Report of the 21
st Century Social Work Review
- A National multi-agency group established in February 2009 with a view to consultation on revised guidance in spring 2010.
- Definition of Social Work from the International Federation of Social Workers.
- Principles and Standards of Citizen Leadership, encourages people who use services and their carers to become involved as leaders in the planning, development and monitoring of their services, published April 2008. It can be accessed through: http://www.socialworkscotland.org.uk/resources/pub/CitizenLeadershipPrinciples&StandardsP aper.pdf
- Continuous Learning Framework, published December 2008
- 1996 No. 515 (S.49) The Qualifications of Chief Social Work Officers (Scotland) Regulations 1996 HMSO
- Role of the Chief Social Work Officer, March 2009