2. About Wages Order No. 64
When does the new Order come into effect?
- The Order will be effective from Saturday, 1 April 2017.
- The rates of pay which come into effect on 1 April 2017 are compatible with NMW and NLW requirements where necessary.
- A minimum hourly rate of £7.50 for all workers.
- A minimum hourly rate of £4.40 for workers who undertake a Level 2 Modern Apprenticeship in Agriculture/Horticulture.
- The dog allowance to be increased to £5.60 per week for each dog up to a maximum of 4.
- The additional sum payable to workers with appropriate qualifications will increase to £1.14 per hour.
- The daily rate of the accommodation off-set for accommodation other than a house is £6.00.
- The minimum hourly rate of £11.25 for overtime for all workers. Please see qualifying criteria for overtime in the next section.
Email: Ken Gray