How will we know?
We will review a full range of evidence to evaluate impact across the four strategic outcomes including:
- Social Care Survey.
- Health and Social Care Experience survey.
- Survey of local authority implementation.
- Support in the Right Direction six-monthly programme reports.
- Innovation Fund six-monthly programme reports.
- Self Directed Support Scotland survey of service users experience.
- Audit Scotland Self-directed Support Audit
- Care Inspectorate and HIS Service Inspection Reports.
- Care Inspectorate and HIS Strategic Inspection Reports.
- Scottish Government-led evaluation of the role of information and advice to support people to make informed choices about their care and support.
- Evaluation of specific projects and programmes.
- Health and Social Care Partnership Strategic Commissioning Plans.
- Health and Social Care Partnership Performance Reports.
- Ongoing review of learning from activity contained in this plan.