9 SWMP documentation
A SWMP document should be produced that
- Summarises the work done in the SWM planning process
- Summaries the outputs of the key stages
- Summaries the longer term aspirational aims of managing surface water flooding in the area
- Describes the measures that have been agreed to be implemented in the next FRM planning cycle (and will be described in the LFRMP).
In addition to the above it is expected that various supporting documentation is likely to be produced as part of the SWM planning process. This may include:
- Collected data (e.g. maps of culverts)
- Models (if further modelling is carried out)
- Output of models (including outputs from SEPA modelling)
- Technical reports for flood hazard and risk assessments (including summaries of flood risk from SEPA hazard and risk assessments)
- Technical reports on measures appraisal process.