1. The fracture index is an engineering geology classification of a count of the number of fractures over an arbitrary length of core of similar intensity of fracturing. It is usually expressed as fractures per metre).
2. U.S. Geological Survey ( USGS) ComCat at http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/search/
6. ADSA: Axial Dimensional Stimulation area, which is defined to mean the maximum length, width, height, and azimuth, of the area(s) stimulated by a well stimulation treatment
7. Division of Oil, Gas and Geothermal Resources ( DOGGR)
9. Illinois Administrative Code, Section 240.796, Operating and Reporting Requirements, Hydraulic Fracturing Operations, Seismicity
10. Ohio Administrative Code 1501:9-3-06
11. Ohio Administrative Code 1501:9-3-07
12. Oklahoma Administrative Code Section 165:10-5-7(c)(3)