Open Government Partnership Steering Group
Role of the group
The Open Government Partnership (OGP) brings together governments and civil society organisations as partners at both the national and international level. The Steering Group provides governance and a mechanism for ongoing dialogue and collaboration between civil society and government representatives.
The Steering Group has equal civil society and government membership, and decision-making will require consensus from at least half of government representatives and half of civil society representatives.
The Steering Group will meet a minimum of three times per year to agree and monitor implementation of the 2018 to 2020 National Action Plan and to set the strategic direction of wider open government strategy in Scotland.
- Michael Russell – Minister for Government Business and Constitutional Relations
- Lucy McTernan
- Stephen Gallagher – Interim Director Communities and Local Government
- Barbara Allison - Director Communications, Ministerial Support & Facilities
- Colin Cook - Director Digital
- Doreen Grove – Head of Open Government
- Scott Bell - Head of Procurement Development and Construction Review Division
- Roger Halliday – Chief Statistician and Head of Performance
- Audrey MacDougall - Deputy Director: Communities Analysis Division and Chief Social Researcher
- Douglas McLaren – Deputy Director Public Service Reform Division
- Emma Harvey – Secretariat of the Steering Group
- Niamh Webster – Secretariat of the Steering Group
- Shaben Begum – Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance
- Eddy Borges-Rey – The University of Stirling
- Catherine Gee – Keep Scotland Beautiful
- Elric Honore – Fife Centre for Equalities
- Kaela Scott – Involve
- Alex Stobart - MyDex
The Steering Group welcomes observers attending any meetings and all papers will be published here.