Role of the group
The establishment of a panel of teachers to discuss key developments in Scottish education and to assess proposals for reducing workload in schools.
This was part of the Education Delivery Plan.
The panel meets on a quarterly basis.
- Annette Beaton, Headteacher, Crieff Primary School, Crieff
- Clare Bryden, Class Teacher (English), Oban High School, Oban
- Catrìona Chaimbeul, Depute Headteacher, Glasgow Gaelic School, Glasgow
- James Cook, Depute Headteacher, Crown Primary School, Inverness
- Deborah Davidson, Joint Headteacher, Duloch Primary School and Calaiswood Special School, Dunfermline
- Lynn Doyle, Class Teacher, Holy Trinity Primary, Kirkintilloch
- Scott Duncan, Principal Teacher (Social Subjects, Acting), The Waid Academy, Anstruther
- Jenny Kerr, Class Teacher, Craigdhu Primary School, Milngavie
- Gerry Lyons, Headteacher, St Andrew's Secondary School, Glasgow
- Sabrina McCready, Depute Head Teacher, Inverclyde Academy, Greenock
- John Reilly, Headteacher, Holy Cross High School, Hamilton
- Stephen Ross, Headteacher, Craigroyston Community High School, Edinburgh
- Gareth Surgey, Class Teacher (Design and Technology) Queen Anne High School, Dunfermline
- Andrew Travis, Headteacher, Meldrum Academy, Inverurie
- Ellen Turnbull, Headteacher, Our Lady and St Joseph's Primary School, Coatbridge
- Pauline Walker, Headteacher, Royal High School, Edinburgh