FOI reference: FOI/17/02367
Date received: 12 October 2017
Date responded: 30 October 2017
You asked for:
1. The total number of pregnancy related health and safety risk assessments undertaken by the Scottish Government in the past two years.
2. How many of the risk assessments referred to in question 1 were for individuals on a contract for services.
3. How many individuals on a contract for services in the past two years informed the Scottish Government that they were pregnant during their contract period.
The scope of your request was limited to the following Directorates:
- Digital Directorate
- Children and Families Directorate
- Communications and Ministerial Support Directorate
- Fair Work, Employability and Skills Directorate
- Legal Services (Solicitor to the Scottish Government)
- Health Performance and Delivery Directorate
- Healthcare Quality and Improvement Directorate
- People Directorate
- Financial Management Directorate
- Justice Directorate
1. There have been 10 pregnancy related risk assessments undertaken by Scottish Government in the past two years.
2. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested. The reasons why we don't have the information are explained below.
3. There was one individual on a contract for services who notified Scottish Government of their pregnancy.
Reasons for not providing information.
The Scottish Government does not have the information.
The Scottish Government does not have the information you have asked for because it is the responsibility of the Contractor to undertake the risk assessment and hold the relevant records.
This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House