FOI reference: FOI/17/02561
Date received: 27 October 2017
Date responded: 24 November 2017
1. Training records for the Land Review Officer job
2. Risk assessments for the GPS device
3. Previous accidents involving employees using the GPS device
I enclose a copy of all of the information you requested.
1. Copy enclosed.
2. Copy enclosed. I have also included a copy of the risk assessment for 'working on a farm' which needs to be read in conjunction with the risk assessment for GPS inspections. Please note I have supplied the risk assessments published and agreed at the time of your clients accident.
3. The statistics provided below are from accidents that mention GPS in the accident report:
2001 to 2011 – 3
2012 to 2013 – 6
2014 to 2015 – 5
2016 – 3
2017 – 2
You may wish to note that some of the information supplied is exempt under s38(1) of FOISA in that is it your clients personal data. We have supplied copies of the data that is exempted under this latter section as it would be unhelpful to you to supply it separately under s7 of the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House