FOI reference: FOI/18/00930
Date received: 22 March 2018
Date responded: 19 April 2018
1. How many people at Ayr Sheriff Court have been convicted of a sex crime in the last three years?
2. What were the nature of these crimes?
3. What were the sentences given?
4. How many have been given a CPO?
5. How many have been given a custodial sentence?
The answer to your question is provided in the attached tables.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House