Cyber learning and skills
Scotland's people are our first and strongest line of defence against cyber threats.
The keys to making Scotland a more cyber resilient nation are:
- learning how to keep people and organisations safe from cyber crime
- developing the technical skills necessary for cyber security-specific roles
Learning and skills action plan
An ingrained understanding of cyber resilience that starts in school is key to achieving our wider strategic goal of digital participation. This will lead to citizens having greater confidence online.
Working with partners across the public and private sector, we are developing a Learning and Skills Action Plan to embed cyber resilience in learning programmes from school age to lifelong learning programmes.
Our key partners in this plan include:
- Education Scotland
- Skills Development Scotland
- College Development Network
- YouthLink Scotland
- Cyber Security Challenge UK
- Scottish Union Learning