1. As part of UK-wide government reforms, Consumer Focus was abolished in May 2013. (It was replaced with Consumer Futures, which was itself abolished in 2014.)
2. Consumer Focus Scotland, Stories To Be Told, 2013.
3. Published in March 2015, with further details online at: http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Economy/EconomicStrategy.
4. The consultation analysis report is available at http://www.gov.scot/Publications/2016/10/7318/0.
5. Economics of the Park Homes Industry, The Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, published October 2002.
6. Consumer Focus Scotland, Stories To Be Told, 2013.