1. Hughes, J., Campbell, S., Thomas, L., Wardlaw, J. & Watson, J. (2013) Pesticide Usage in Scotland: Rodenticides on Arable Farms 2012, Scottish Government, AFRC, Edinburgh
2. Wardlaw, J., Hughes, J., Monie, C. & Reay, G. (2015) Pesticide Usage in Scotland: Rodenticides on Arable Farms 2014, Scottish Government, AFRC, Edinburgh
3. HSE Rodenticide Database http://webcommunities.hse.gov.uk/connect.ti/pesticides/view?objectId=10116 [Accessed 23 August 2017]
4. Hughes, J. (2011) Pesticide Usage in Scotland: Rodenticides on Arable Farms 2000 to 2010, Scottish Government, AFRC, Edinburgh
5. Buckle, A., Prescott, C., Davies, M., Broome, R. (2017) The UK Rodenticide Stewardship Regime. A model for anticoagulant risk mitigation? In: Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Urban Pests. Davies, M., Pfeiffer, C., Robinson, W.H. (Eds.). Aston University, Birmingham, 9-12 July 2017. Pp. 165-170
6. Buckle, A. & Prescott, C (2012) The Current Status of Anticoagulant Resistance in Rats and Mice in the UK. A Report to HSE from the Rodenticide Resistance Action Group http://www.bpca.org.uk/assets/RRAG-ReportAnticoagulantResistanceintheUK.pdf [Accessed 23 August 2017]
7. Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use ( CRRU) Guidance http://www.thinkwildlife.org/crru-code/[Accessed 23 August 2017]
8. Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings ( ASHE) 2015 (Table 3.5a) https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/earningsandworkinghours/datasets/regionbyoccupation2digitsocashetable3 [Accessed 23 August 2017]
9. Agricultural Statistics, Scotland 2016. HMSO, Edinburgh 2016.
10. Wood, H.J. An Agricultural Atlas of Scotland. George Gill and Sons, London, 1931.