1. Directive 2011/92/ EU on the assessment of the effects of certain public and private projects on the environment, as amended by Directive 2014/52/ EU.
2. For the purposes of the 2017 Regulations, the competent authority is the relevant planning authority or Scottish Ministers, as the case may be.
3. The Town and Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997, as amended.
4. Habitats Directive 92/43/ EEC and Wild Birds Directive 79/404/ EEC
5. Neighbouring land has the same meaning as in Regulation 3(1) of the Development Management Procedure Regulations
Email: William Carlin
Phone: 0300 244 4000 – Central Enquiry Unit
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House