1. Full Report can be found at: http://www.gov.scot/ISBN/9781787810792
2. Subsequently, a workshop was undertaken to present, share and reflect on the review findings with stakeholders who participated. A period of time was given for stakeholders to provide further comments. These comments were then addressed where appropriate in the report, and the more detailed commentary has been collated in a separate document to inform future considerations.
3. Often more than one individual per organisation benefitted from an instance of support ( e.g. Workshop) and also one individual per organisation often benefitted from more than one type of support.
4. Findings are in the context of Just Enterprise beneficiaries who participated in this research, and are not representative / a representative sample of all Just Enterprise beneficiaries over the full contract period (first three years and subsequent extensions). Numbers of respondents varies as participants to the surveys did not always provide responses to all of the questions. Some questions allowed multiple responses and these are detailed in the main report.
5. Eksosgen (2011). Business Gateway National Evaluation and Future Arrangements for the Delivery of Business Gateway.