Consultation one (Policy for an overall 50% reduction in Air Departure Tax by the end of the current session of the Scottish Parliament)
1. Do you support the Scottish Government's policy plan to reduce the overall burden of ADT by 50% by the end of the current session of the Scottish Parliament? Please answer 'Yes' or 'No'.
2. Please explain your answer to question 1.
3. If you answered 'Yes' to question 1, please provide any suggestions you may have on the most effective way, in your view, in which a 50% reduction in the overall ADT burden should be applied across tax bands and tax rate amounts in order to achieve the Scottish Government's overall connectivity and sustainable growth objectives.
For example, should: (a) all of the ADT reduction only be applied to short-haul flights; (b) all of the ADT reduction only be applied to long-haul flights; (c) ADT be reduced equally by 50% across all flight types; (d) some other differential combination be applied?
4. Please provide any other comments you have on the policy plan.
Consultation two (Environmental report)
1. What are your views on the evidence set out in the Environmental Report that has been used to inform the assessment process? (Please give details of additional relevant sources).
2. What are your views on the predicted environmental effects as set out in the Environmental Report?
3. Are there any other environmental effects that have not been considered?
4. Do you agree with the conclusions and recommendations set out in the Environmental Report?
5. Please provide any other comments you have on the Environmental Report.