National Improvement Framework: Parent Communication Plan
- To provide key principles to guide all communication with parents, carers and families about the National Improvement Framework.
- To set out actions that will be taken by national organisations to ensure that parents are provided with accurate, helpful information.
- To encourage good quality dialogue between parents and education professionals.
The main audience for the plan are:
- national organisations such as Scottish Government, Education Scotland;
- regional/local strategic leads such as the Scottish Parental Involvement Officers Network, and;
- school and early years leaders and Parent Council Chairs.