What we said in November
Scotland CAN DO was published on 13 November 2013. In it, we identified four main themes to transform Scotland's performance as an entrepreneurial and innovative nation. These had been generated by assessing existing evidence and analysis and through discussions with stakeholders across the public, private and third sectors. They would guide how 'Team Scotland' moved forward and be the focus of our key priorities over the next three years.
We said that our success in driving these priorities forward would depend critically on how our public, private, and third sectors work together in the days, months and years ahead.
Next steps would include:
- Preparing a Team Scotland action plan to further develop the priorities in Scotland CAN DO over the period 2014-15 and 2015-16.
- Producing a communications plan to support implementation of these priorities.
- Arranging annual Ministerial Entrepreneurship and Innovation Summits in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Involving the Industry Leadership Groups ( ILGs) in monitoring and challenging the progress made in promoting entrepreneurship and innovation within their sectors.
- Providing regular online updates of case studies and good practice examples.
- Development of a performance monitoring tool which will help to align activities across Team Scotland to achieve the greatest impact.
SCOTLAND CAN DO
DEMAND AND OPPORTUNITIES
Read on for details of where and how we are acting to make our vision a reality…
Email: Tom Craig, email@example.com